Wednesday, January 21, 2009

40th post--15th birthday...

last night
sleep quite early de la...
11 somethings...
then..
the next morning wake up
saw hp
15 mssg...
then open some n c n reply
walao...
early sleep oso tiok scold...
hehe...
watever la...
luckily hav no ppl call me...
so i hav a nice dream
xD
then...
late jor...
my mom cum in wor...
n say y u haven siap keh?
then prepared adi
early then usual
jz wake 5 minutes...(commanly 10 minutes,bt i late jor 5 minutes)
then go sit bside me de car...

in skol..
mood gud...
abit high la...
go up
gt 1 present at table...
dk who giv de...
then xuan oso giv me present...
thx yar...(both of 'u')
then hor..
被赶下图书馆
就去咯
哪知,
还没开=。=
去乱走

ltr bell ring beratur
then go for mesyuarat agong(bola tampar)
被提名
bt get the 2nd place...
hehe...
dono how many 票 d
then saw the result slip..
wah...
wah...
wah...

...(secret)...


recess...
so c 大家姐play ping pong...
yeng...
win jor...
hehe..
turn a round n wish me happy bufday...
happy d^^
thx..

then after recess
go up class...
'yanrong!"
walao...
吓到
叫到像什么事酱
原来
they plan to sing happy bufday to me
thx^^
bt some of them sing only la...
actually i can make the situation high de...
(自high)
bt i din did it....
terharu...
then giv me the card...
bufday card...
wah...
many ppl write me lenglui...
so song...
happy happy^^
thx yar guys...
love u all yar...
^^


then duty...
pertandingan chess...
then teacher say go meeting
wait her wait till 2.++
then dunwan wait le...
although nt feeling like wana eat...
oso go canteen eat...
somebody call me n wish me happy bufday...
wakakak...
happy too^^

later kok teach me essay...
suffer abit...
hehe...
bt thx la...
although let my books like 车祸现场

hehe...
then hor...
high v ewen them a bit...
then when i wan go hm...
a big present come..
omg...
is xxx giv de...
can i dunwan take?
ppl mah so boh face...
i take le i mah gt problem...
被朋友苦苦哀求下
take jor...
very 勉强...
aikz...
then back hm receive the xxx's sms...
zzz...
say jor i dunwan take de lo
zzz...

then night...
plan wana go out v fren de...
cz dai kah jie champion d wan belanja me cake
bt cz of somethings la...
no go d lo...

many ppl wish me in msn too...
happy^^

then hor...
karjun nuy me the cake....
thx^^



bt hor...
the two things i wish to..
没实现
可能是没有插蜡烛许愿咯
watever...
一点点失望
过后又一点点
再加一点点。。
。。。。
。。。。


过后秘密~
哈哈~


很难相信我15了。。。
接受不了。。。
>.<

2 comments:

崴翔 said...

哈哈,没有我la...

Esther You said...

kekekez..
happy bday wor~

u join bola tampar? haha.. b. tampar vy shiok de.. xD