Wednesday, March 4, 2009

INJECTION

ermm...
tired...

***who haven inject dun c tiz post***

today morning inject
waliaoeh geng
some adi inject de keep say very pain
some say no pain at all...
some hear nia haven inject jiu cry adi...

**my experience**
go get sign...
then go check heart beat
then
the previous de...
checking till half
laugh out loudly n 'slap' the table...
damn funny...
me laugh till cant stand up...
later me...
check till almost end pun laugh...
can tahan d
the previous's action is too too too funny...
haha....

then...
go beratur...
c paria geting inject
when campak in
the face hav nth...
when take out the jarum
face turn "kew"
funny...
hahax...
then dai lou...
blank face..
then later complete inject,
stand up...
'waliaoeh pain pain pain~~"
hahaah
then wan ru
she keep say no pain no pain
like heroine...
then after inject
she cant take her hand up...
hahax..
is my turn....
haven sit down heart beat very fast..
mayb the nurse too lenglui d...
hahah jk
then sit down...
say to da nurse...
" lembut sikit..."
she like tak dengar...
then my eye c luar...
then
abit pain...
then like 'ma bi'
then..
then...
finish injection...
talkative de me..
whole ppl diam liao...
i think my face oso 'kew'
then walk out...
then....
go canteen...
next cy
come out oso diam le...
ask wat oso din jawab...
u can noe how dasyhat is it...
pain pain pain!!!!
then wy c us din say things,
she going to cry...
to scare to go in...
lolx...
wan ru go buy some chocolate comforte me..
thx so much wan ru muackx~

later...
hand cant move...
walking weird weird de...
go library...
say nt pain nt pain then suddenly pain le..
waliaoeh gek pain...
mayb the pain wan show some colour to me ..T.T
then go take book...
waliaoeh...
i noe wat is pain liao...
go somewhere...
somebody dunwan choi me n say nt KENAL me
omg....
sorry la...dun like tat eh...yor....
aikz....
scare scare.....


in class...
keep say pain...
then sit biside me de dear
say wan change place...
cant tahan me liao=.=
bt pain eh....
pain jiu say out narh..
if nt lagi pain.........(i say de)
then sour sour...
then pain pain...
then sour sour...
then pain pain...
then




the end~~

3 comments:

Esther You said...

lol.. kelian..
i have that injection before.. D:

*~mango_amy~* said...

hahaha
i vry scare of injection oso..=.=

RyN said...

hahah....
fortunately i din cry
wkakak~
jk..