Sunday, September 21, 2008

RyN

b4 i had de nick name o watever
4 years old>>>Sindy (my mom giv de)
12 years old>>>Shirayuki (japanese, shira means white ; yuki means snow,combine tat will b snowwhite^^tiz is my sis giv de)
14 years>>>>>Ryn (i giv myself lol)


RyN
nice?
kekez....
it will b my nick name ler....
RYN RyN Ryn rYn ryN ryn
i think the 2nd more nice lol...
ermmm...
tiz name
i think it when i bath...
wakaka
so funny lerh
ermm....
the 'ecosystem' conection is like tat...
my chinese name >>>ni yan rong
the 1st alphabet of each >>>n y r
combine 2gether >>>nyr (very not nice....think again)
ermm...
lets say,
terbalikan >>>ryn (wah~nice liao nice liao)
^^
so....
tat will b my nick name^^
the 1st i giv myself o.0



p/s: if add a 'z' (rynz) will bcome more nice o not?

3 comments:

见习*Jy said...

not think so...
Z?
RYN better^^
haha
dun ask me...
i dnnoe de...

**~因为有你~** said...

其实,
我觉得,
不管你叫什么名字都好,
你都是我的朋友,
而且都是很好很好的那种咯!(在我心中)
哈哈...
不过我觉得...
shirayuki...
erm...
没事...
加油吧!

RyN said...

re:chyn
shirayuki more nice?
say lerh...
tell me lerh
i beg u lor...
haha